Endpoint Security Analyst
Looking for an experienced Endpoint Security Specialist to join a technology services organisation in Hatfield
We're currently looking for an experienced Endpoint Security Specialist to support the internal teams with the day-to- protection of the endpoint computing estate on a local global scale. This role is ideal for someone who is experienced in the field of Endpoint Protection and is committed to supporting and securing the activities that're being varied out by the workplace team. This position is working with one of the UK's leading IT service providers to deliver an essential service to the business in the management of over 17,000 users worldwide.
To be successful in this role you should be experienced in Endpoint Security systems and techniques with a proven track record of technical excellence and risk management consultation expertise. You will be the subject matter expert within the organisation, reporting into the Head of Identity and Access Management and responsible for maintaining an Endpoint Protection solution for all internal staff globally. This role will mean that you're responsible for the management of the Endpoint Threat Management system and systems deployed to protect the workplace estate which will allow you to respond to and resolve all issues related to endpoint intrusion or threat detection.
Key Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an Endpoint Security position and being the subject matter expertise with an Active Directory technology
- Azure Endpoint Defender qualified
- Expertise in threat management with a proven track record of risk reduction in a workplace environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and Azure Active Directory, as well as Azure Security Centre and associated monitoring and management capabilities
- Excellent report writing skills, with competencies in Excel and PowerPoint
- Capable of communicating with and reporting to a range of seniority levels, including Executive
- Ideal certified in; ITIL Specialist, Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate and Microsoft Certified Professional
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.