Paraplanner - Harpenden
We are currently recruiting for a highly regarded Financial Planning practice based in Harpenden who are looking for a Paraplanner to join their team. The company is based in Hertforshire they are striving to be recognised as the leading independent financial advisers in the area.
Purpose of the role: To undertake the role of paraplanner and support our financial planners.
- The key discipline will be technical report writing and cashflow forecast generation.
- Product research
- Obtaining product key features using internal systems and software, provider intranets and the internet
- Liaising with product and investment providers. Processing applications for products and investments by post or via the internet
- Administering client files
- Documenting client meetings
- Providing support for client meetings including schedules, valuations, key features documents and other information/documentation
- Updating and using the back-office systems, reporting M.I. data to managers and Directors.
Microsoft Office Suite, Iress Xplan, O&MProfiler, Cashcalc, Voyant Knowledge of Standard Life Wrap, Aegon/Cofunds and AJ Bell Wrap would be preferred but not essential.
A broad knowledge is required you will be working with their Pensions Specialists. Therefore, a good knowledge of Pensions and Drawdown contracts would be preferred.
Achieved or studying towards Diploma in Financial Planning. Prefer at least RO1 to be completed and an interest in Pensions, RO4 or AF3, AF8.