Desktop Support Engineer
We have an Exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer to join our client on an initial 3 month contract in Harlow.
This role is inside IR35 - Umbrella contractors only
* You will be assigned various tickets throughout the day, addressing each one sympathetically, pragmatically and above all, strong sense of customer service -
* Previous experience in the delivery of IT support services, specifically Desk Side Support
* A friendly, engaging and professional demeanor
* Comfortable in a number of deskside technologies, ranging from Operating Systems, to Office, from Active Directory to Exchange.
* Confidence in assessing break/fix issues, some experience with IMACs.
* Previous knowledge of an ITSM ticketing system.
* Ability to support other devices on a Hands & Eyes basis including desk phones, meeting room equipment, network devices, server room rack mounted devices, scanners and backup tapes.
* Above, it is a willingness to take on the challenge of resolving a problem, taking a pride in a job well done and becoming a "safe-pair-of-hands", keeping our client's technology estate running smoothly.
ideally the engineer would have previous experience in the tool Remedy and SNOW,
So if you are a desktop Support Engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply today
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy..