Manufacturing Engineer - Contract - Chippenham
Manufacturing Engineer (Prewire Department) - Contract - Chippenham - 12months+
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Length: 12 months+
Rate: Please quote hourly rate expectation
One of our clients in the rail automation industry is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to complete a contract on at least a 12 month.
- Time served mechanical/electrical based apprenticeship or equivalent. (essential)
- Good knowledge of wire looms and loom frames would be advantageous
- Knowledge of wiring practises (essential)
- Multi skilled in electrical/mechanical practices
- Computer literate. (essential)
- Some knowledge of electronics (would be beneficial but not compulsory)
Please send over your CV and hourly rate expectations ASAP, as they are looking to fill this position very quickly. Also, if you know of anyone who might be interested in the role, please feel free to send this on to them.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.