Core Network- Test Engineer (AXE/Ericsson MSS/MSC)
Flint is looking for MSC/MSS Test Engineers. This is an Onsite role at Newbury.
- Knowledge of MSS core network architecture
- Understanding of services in IMS and MSS networks.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the integration/testing/support of Ericsson's MSC node and all associated call flows.
- Also, it will require the review of MDE descriptions and development of suitable test instructions, plus the ability to apply broad knowledge and understanding, and have strong communication skills.
- They will need to be proactive, take ownership to drive resolutions to issues, and interface directly with the end customer as MSC Subject Matter Experts.
- Execute Call tests for typical call scenarios according to a pre-defined Test Object List. (No detailed test instruction - assume experienced tester knows how to test the outlined scenario)
- Logging of all test related logs and evidence of test success
- Input towards Test report status daily.
- Review complex MDE descriptions and determine detailed test requirements to verify the functionality.
- Troubleshooting and raising of defect reports