Mid-Level Full Stack Developer
Mid-level Full Stack Developer - Wakefield - Up to GBP45k
Hays Technology is recruiting for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join a production company who offer the full service from creative design and marketing insight through print and finishing to store aftercare.
What You'll be doing
As the Full Stack Developer, you will report to the Senior Full Stack Developer. You will develop both Front End and Back End systems as well as participate in the design and creation of scalable software. You will also be expected to write clean and functional code as well as test and fix bugs or other coding issues. This may be in your own code or your colleague's codes.
Who you'll be working for
You will be working for a production company who offer the full service from creative design and marketing insight through print and finishing to store aftercare. They drive sales growth through innovations in communication technology and value-engineered solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working the development team and other parts of the business to facilitate software solutions
- Designed client-side and Server Side architecture.
- Tested software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Continuously strive for self-motivation and be prepared to accept greater responsibility within the Company.
- Continually strive for self-improvement and be prepared to accept greater responsibility within the Company.
What you'll get in return
This exciting position is paying up to GBP45,000 and offers excellent company benefits package including pension and life insurance policy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.