Internal Sales Team Lead
Sales Support Team Lead, Our client, a Leicester based manufacturing organisation has engaged RECfinancial on an exclusive basis to recruit an experienced Sales Support Team Lead on a temp to perm basis.
Being an experienced Sales Team Lead, you will ideally be immediately available or on short notice. My client may consider someone on a notice period.
Reports To: Sales/Finance Director
Job Overview: To provide support across a range of sales related duties and to manage and undertake other administrative duties as required.
Responsibilities and Duties will include;
- To ensure the efficient, accurate and timely recording of all sales transactions relating to the company activities, using both manual and computerised systems.
- Ensure daily review/authorization of company sales invoices and link to the financial systems.
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the Sales team/company monthly reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop current process and procedures to ensure the sales team is running efficiently, allocate resources accordingly, provide appropriate leadership.
- Schedule/plan/authorize and post timesheets/raise invoices for all contracts.
- Manage the company's parts, dispatch and invoicing
- To provide support to all field representatives
- Take responsibility for ongoing self-development
- Provide support in other areas of the office as required to include driving licenses/fuel receipts etc.
- Provide reception/telephone support
- Agree a programme of work with Service Function leads/Sales Director
- Schedule customer calls/service bookings accordingly
- Provide appropriate management reports
- Previous sales office experience is desirable
- Ability to allocate resources/manage junior staff/develop the Team
- Excellent customer and colleague relationship skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and to remain calm under pressure
· Computer literacy in Word, Excel, Outlook and other systems required to perform the role.
As an individual, you will be self motivated, have drive and ambition with the desire to succeed.
£22/£23k per annum + Commission
28 days holiday
Parking/Pension/Flexible working hours
For further information on this role, please contact Neil on 07976 416967 or email.