Harvey Nash's public sector client are currently looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join their team based in Edinburgh for an initial 3 month period. You will be responsible for creating graphic elements that underpin interaction and service design. You will work closely with the user centred design team and the development team to ensure user needs are being met.
- Design a paper print application form for the client
- Create innovative graphics content to support campaign key messages and translate complex policy
- Ensuring standards are being met, particularly for accessible and inclusive design.
- Design graphics content for social media channels
- Design professional and concise literature and products
- Communicate design concepts and mock-ups
- Experience of using industry standard creative and presentation software, including Adobe.
- Demonstrable knowledge of printing techniques and paper stock.
- Proven experience or designing digital and print layouts.
- A design related degree or equivalent industry experience.
This role has been deemed inside IR35 by the client therefore the use of an Umbrella company is required. Applicants must hold, or be happy to apply for, a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland. Please click the link to apply.