Developer in Test/Automation Test Engineer - SC Cleared - Outside IR35
Developer in Test/Automation Engineer - SC Cleared - Outside IR35
Digital Skills are working in conjunction with a large and high profile, Central Government department. The organization is undergoing a number of technology-led innovations and transformations, including the development of cloud-hosted, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a service (SaaS), and integrations with other government departments.
As part of this ongoing growth, the client requires an experienced Developer in Test/Automation Engineer with experience working in agile environments and open-source/cloud environments. This is an ongoing project between the client and Digital Skills if you have applied for it and taken the test in the last 6 months. Please don't apply.
You will be required to adhere to test policy and principles and should be a highly experienced Tester.
Candidates must currently be SC Security Cleared.
- Experienced in Core Java
- Selenium and Cucumber experience
- Develop and deliver test and automation scenarios
- Undertake performance and integration testing
- Configure version controls and automation test code
- Undertake regression testing Interpret test results and present your findings
- The environments that you will be working on are looking to take advantage of the latest in Microservice architecture and data services.
You will be joining a busy team and a busy environment that will help support the development, build, and integration of these environments.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you are SC cleared, please do apply.