Digital Service Desk Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
Digital Service Desk Analyst
Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester with agile working
£21,000 per annum
Permanent, Full Time, 35 hours per week
Closing Date: Sunday 8th August 2021
A fantastic opportunity to join Wythenshawe Community Housing Group (WCHG) at a time of significant transformation. We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Service Desk Analyst to join the team to support the Technical Support Analysts in the provision of a high quality and professional Service Desk supporting end users use of digital services.
There’s more to us than bricks and mortar – we’re a force for good in the local area; helping to build healthy, strong, successful communities that will make this part of Manchester one of the best places to live, work and play. We’re looking for an individual with an understanding of digital technologies and a desire to develop your career within the IT industry. You will have excellent customer service skills and a a talent for problem solving. You should also have a good knowledge of configuring and supporting various operating systems as well as an understanding of basic desktop/server networking concepts.
Primarily, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a first point of contact for the Digital Service Desk under the direction of the Technology Manager
- Taking initial ownership of all requests for service within the Digital Service Desk
- Resolving requests within own skillset and within SLA’s
- Escalating to 2nd line support or other teams as appropriate
- Ensuring that a clear and concise flow of communication is maintained from the Digital Service Desk to the Group user base under the direction of the Major Incident Manager
- Ensuring that detailed updates on progress and activity is recorded on a daily basis against each open request for service
- Identifying and escalating end user training opportunities from Digital Service Desk requests/incidents
A little bit about us:
We are one of the largest registered housing providers in Greater Manchester – uniquely positioned within Wythenshawe’s ‘Garden City’. We are responsible for nearly 14,000 properties providing homes to 20,000 people. Our purpose is to provide good quality homes and services to our tenants and leaseholders and to play a leading role in creating safer, healthier communities. Ensuring we can continue to deliver on our purpose requires us to be financially resilient and to operate on the principle of having a business head and a social heart – maximising resources so we can invest for current and future times. WCHG is an inclusive employer where differences are recognised as strengths in delivering our purpose. Investment is key to enabling staff teams to feel empowered and trusted to deliver their best work.
The difference you could make to WCHG could be hugely rewarding… but more than that, with every job role comes a competitive salary, great pension scheme, annual leave, agile working, an employee assistance and health care plan including staff benefits, professional membership, and excellent ongoing learning opportunities.
If you’d like to know more, please see the job description and person specification attached.
Please note that travel to the office will be necessary as required by management or individual assignments.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.