Agincare is one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK and keeping the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special.Main Responsibilities
- Registered Nurse earning up to GBP19.10 per hour - contracts available for both day or night positions
- Full time, part time, bank hours & short-term contracts available
- Alternate Weekends
- Queensferry Court Care Home has 56 beds and is set in the easily accessible area of Allenton, Derby
- Supportive and established management team
As a Registered Nurse (RGN), You will be at the forefront of Queensferry Court Care Home motivating, mentoring and developing a team of care staff ensuring that the resident's clinical needs are attended to. As an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN), you will be organised and ready to adapt to challenges, you will have the expertise you need to provide professional, safe, high quality care and support.
- GBP1000 Joining bonus
- GBP1000 Refer a friend Scheme
- We will meet the cost of your Nursing and Midwifery council registration - GBP120 per annum
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Blue Light Discount Scheme
- In House Benefits including - free meals, free uniform, free DBS
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- You will have an active NMC pin and evidence of clinical CPD
- Providing quality care is the most important aspect of your role, ensuring the residents needs are met
- As a senior member of the team you will be guiding the care staff throughout each shift and be supportive and encouraging to their progression
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a real difference to our residents' lives by making them feel safe, comfortable and happy.
We've been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree - we're proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We're a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we're celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we're one of the UK's largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices - there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.