Agincare is one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK and keeping the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special.
About the role
- Clinical Lead earning up to GBP19.50 per hour
- Full time, part time, bank hours & short-term contracts available
- Alternate Weekends
- Queensferry Court Care Home has 56 beds and is set in the easily accessible area of Allenton, Derby
- Supportive/ and Established Management Team
As a Clinical Lead you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment. You will be at the forefront of Queensferry Court Care Home motivating, mentoring and developing a team of care staff ensuring that the resident's clinical needs are attended to. As an experienced Clinical Lead, you will be organised and ready to adapt to challenges, you will have the expertise you need to provide a professional, safe and high-quality care and support service.
- GBP1000 Joining bonus
- GBP1000 Refer a friend Scheme
- We will meet the cost of your Nursing and Midwifery council registration - GBP120 per annum
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Blue Light Discount Scheme
- In House Benefits including - free meals, free uniform, free DBS
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Take an active role in promoting a positive supportive working environment with an emphasis on team work and cooperation.
- Take an active role in maintaining an environment that promotes dignified care.
- Follow procedures for managing effective infection prevention and control measures and ensure they are followed by all staff in line with Agincare policy.
- To act as a positive role model to all staff.
- To support Registered Nurses, maintain the standards required for their re-validation with the NMC and assist with reflective discussion with RN's as a registered practitioner.
- To ensure the safe custody and administration of Medicines in accordance with the codes of practice.
- To be aware of all policies and procedures within Agincare, and to comply with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and contractual arrangement for the home
- To foster good working relationships with staff, management and other professionals
- To organise and lead staff meetings.
- To adopt and maintain a hands-on approach by working on the floor alongside the nursing and care team.
We've been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree - we're proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We're a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we're celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we're one of the UK's largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices - there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.