Agincare is one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK and keeping the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special. We'd like to hear from you if you have social care experience, or if you are considering starting a rewarding career in social care.
About the role
- Care Home Administrator earning GBP10.00 per hour
- Working 42 hours per week
- Queensferry Court Care Home has 56 beds and is set in the easily accessible area of Allenton, Derby
- Supportive/Established Management Team
- Career development opportunites available
As an Administrator within the Care Home, your will be a be a key resource to all of the team by assisting with tasks such as payroll, rota's, annual leave and sickness recording. Building good working relationships with the Care Home Manager and Deputy Manager is essential as you will be collaborating on reports, planning and audit filing. Further, you will be responsible for keeping resident's paperwork and care documents up to date and secure under the data protection act.
- You may be looking to take on a new role where you can put your people skills to use, or simply looking to take the next steps in your social care career.
- Let us know about any previous administerial experience or social care experience as this experience is all relevant.
- Being confident, engaging and open to learn is the most important skills you can bring to the role, our team are here to help you succeed and guide you through the rest.
- Having the ability to effectively manage your workload within agreed timescales, remain organised and self-motivated will help you succeed in this role.
- It is also important to be computer literate and knowledgeable in Microsoft packages and previous experience working with databases.
We can cover the cost of your Enhanced DBS, along with other benefits including; Blue Light Card discount package, Employee Assistance Programme, plus more including our company pension scheme.
We've been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree - we're proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We're a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we're celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we're one of the UK's largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices - there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.