Care Assistant - NHS Projects
Agincare are one of the largest family owned care providers within the UK and we continue to grow strongly in these challenging times. We'd like to hear from you if you have social care experience, or you are considering starting a rewarding career in social care. You may have personal care experience with a family member or you could have health and social care related qualifications but taken your career in a different direction. Make a difference to people's lives as a Care Assistant.Main Responsibilities
We're looking for Care Assistants to work alongside our NHS Projects, helping people who live across the south coast of England return home after they leave hospital. To help you with this we provide you with accommodation and a company car so applicants will be considered from further locations but you will be working within the South West region which covers Dorset, Somerset and Devon.
You must have a full valid driving licence for this position.
- GBP11 per hour
- Receive up to GBP250 welcome reward
- 50 hours over 5 days
- Guaranteed hours - If we don't have the work for you, you'll still get paid
- Accommodation and uniform are provided
- A company car is provided with a sat-nav
- Paid travel time between each client
- Permanent Employment Contract
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Bonus up to GBP500 per referral
- 24/7 support from our friendly, supportive Field Care Team
- Blue Light Discount Package
- Fully funded training programmes up to and including Level 5
As a Care Assistant you'll be visiting and supporting different clients every day, assisting with medication, providing companionship, personal care duties such as bathing, dressing, helping with domestic tasks such as cleaning, preparing meals and updating client care plans to ensure the highest quality of care.The Ideal Candidate
- Must have a full valid driving licence
- Over the age of 21 (Due to the rules set by our care hire providers)
- Flexibility to travel to different locations when required
Whether you have social care experience or not we would like to hear from you. Most important is that you love your job and want to make those you care for as safe, comfortable and happy as possible.About The Company
Agincare is a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we celebrate 35 years! With over 3,500 family members, we're one of the UK's largest privately-owned social care groups and continue to grow in these challenging times. We believe that if we remain true to our company values, and work together as one team, we will continue to be successful and deliver high quality care to all our clients and residents.