Income & Payments Team Manager
Income & Payments Team Manager
£43,177 per annum according to skills and experience
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire (Home/office hybrid working)
Permanent, Full Time (37 hours per week - Monday to Friday)
We are currently seeking an Income and Payments Team Manager to effectively lead the Income and Payments team.
In this key role you will drive a continuous improvement culture and proactively support the Assistant Finance Director in the implementation of a new finance system.
You will also be responsible for:
- Processing transactions and ensuring they are recorded accurately.
- Ensuring the team delivers an effective and efficient service both externally and internally.
- Overseeing the direct debit process for collecting monies owed to the Group, ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and legislation.
- Setting performance targets and monitoring KPIs.
- Overseeing the APP function ensuring compliance with external (eg CIS) and internal regulations.
- Managing the team, including the regular 1-2-1 appraisal and development with a view to succession planning.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience of financial systems and processes.
- Strong knowledge of reviewing and improving processes.
- Experience of leading, inspiring, and motivating teams.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to explain complex situations simply.
- Positive approach to delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Ability to plan and manage (sometimes under pressure) individual and team workloads effectively.
- Financial qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, FMAAT) would be beneficial though isn’t essential.
- You must be flexible, resourceful, and open to change
Does this sound like you?
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on the future success of our business.
At Paradigm, we work hard, strive for excellence, in return we offer a great place to work an attractive range of benefits such as Health Cash Plan, Bonus potential, competitive Pension options and 25 days Holiday in addition to 3 days closure at Christmas plus 8 bank holidays as well as supporting flexible ways of working. We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.
Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
We will be reviewing applications throughout the campaign and may invite candidates to interview at any time, therefore reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.
About Paradigm Housing Group
Paradigm Housing Group is one of the South East’s leading housing providers. We manage over 15,000 homes across 33 different local authorities.
Please note that we will be reviewing applications throughout the campaign and may invite candidates to interview at any time, therefore reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.
Closing date: 9th August, 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed