Support the delivery of security services to a number of sites throughout the region, covering absence of permanent crews and/or uplifts of work.
You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings, employees and customers. You will ensure that assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet relevant legislation whilst maintaining outstanding customer service.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a first line support to employees and visitors to site, providing a professional and friendly service.
- Fire, security and building systems monitoring.
- Car park barrier control and traffic management.
- Crowd management and support of events and promotions.
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- First Aid qualification
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong customer focus.
- Experience of working within the Security Industry.
- SIA licence - Manned Guarding (SG) or Door Supervisor (DS) - essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity.
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.