Salary £18,278 (23 and over) NMW (Under 23)
- The post will be 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional need to work weekends, hours to be agreed in order to meet the business needs.
- You will be covering various locations in the Peterborough area.
- You will be undertake general cleaning tasks as well as deep cleaning projects.
- You must be committed to undertaking tasks in accordance with Health and Safety requirements, providing a high quality service.
- You will be required to clean communal areas in accordance to defined standards as well as cleaning resident’s homes taking their direction and in the manner that they choose.
- The post will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, therefore you will be asked to declare all convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not ‘protected’.
The Ideal Candidate
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Previous cleaning experience/ block cleaning will be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given
- Must have good attention to detail
- Be able to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team and have a strong work ethic
- Ability to work flexible hours as required.
- You must have a positive attitude to change.
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, friendly and approachable
- You must have a basic/good understanding of both written and verbal English communication skills to fulfil the required duties
A commercial business with a social heart, our clients vision is to create opportunities that change lives through their drive, expertise, resources and passion. And you can see their values of action, commitment, excellence, integrity and teamwork in everything they do.
Their dynamic approach has made them one of the region’s leading providers of affordable homes for rent and sale. Responding to change with agility and innovation, they’ll continue to grow their business in today’s fast-paced operating environment.
With a development programme set to deliver more than 2,500 homes over the next five years, they’re committed to building quality, affordable homes that people want to live in throughout the east of England.
That’s an approach that secured them the title of Development Programme of the Year at the 2018 UK Housing Awards.