Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Stotfold, Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Exeon are a family run company whose diverse actions are driven solely with one simple desire, to make the world a better place to live.
We enable businesses to provide clean air for their workforces, production processes and external environments through installing industrial ventilation systems which focus on odour and emissions, dust control and mobile fume extraction.
We are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to join us on a full-time basis.
- Salary of £70,000 - £85,000 per annum DOE
- 28 days’ holiday per annum including Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre project manager with good knowledge of engineering, mechanicals or controls, looking to step up their career and join a family-run company striving to make the world better.
Not only will you use your experience and expertise to deliver outstanding projects, but you will ensure we are remembered for our high-quality, premium level service, time and time again.
What’s more, as we strive to be a sustainable company and recognise the need for all industries to reduce the impact of their activities on the environment, you can rest assured that you are giving back to the environment as well.
So, if you want to join an innovative and forward thinking organisation for the next stage of your career, we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for successfully delivering engineering-focused projects on time, to budget and to brief. You will ensure they are completed to an exceptional standard to enable the business to grow and help secure further opportunities.
Working within our fast-paced Operations Department, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously with values in excess of £10m.
You will have the support of a Project Assistant who will assist with the preparation of the scope of works, RAMS, O&M documentation. You will oversee their work placing purchase orders and budget variance reports, enabling you to keep close control of all aspects of the project, including cost.
Additionally, you will:
- Survey the job on-site and qualify the need and quantity of materials required
- Liaise with the Sales Team on the design of each project
- Manage risk and method statements and health and safety documentation
- Oversee day-to-day and diary management for subcontractors
- Attend weekly project meetings and report on the current status of projects
- Review processes, procedures and documentation
- Provide support to Aftersales and assist in the booking of commissioning, servicing and testing
To join us as a Senior Project Manager, you will need:
- Proven experience in a project management role, taking sole responsibility for projects in excess of £9.5M
- Evidence of strong knowledge in either Engineering, Mechanicals or Controls
- Experience working in a construction environment, as a minimum
- Working knowledge of CAD and the ability to interpret the drawings, at a minimum
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously that require adaption of skillset
- Experience of running programs with LADs attached
- Experience of running with NEC and JCT type contracts
- Superb mentoring and management experience with particular experience in setting up project teams
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent IT Skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- A Project Management related qualification
- A full UK driving license, preferably clean
Ideally, you will have a CSCS card or SKILLcard but this is not essential.
This is a full-time role working 42.5 hours per week, 7.00am to 4.30pm.
Other organisations may call this role Senior Construction Project Manager, Senior Contract Manager, Senior Construction Contract Manager, Senior Construction Design Manager, Senior Engineering Project Manager, Senior Mechanical Project Manager, or Senior Controls Project Manager.
Webrecruit and Exeon Limited are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Senior Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.