HR Advisor. Our client, a well known organisation based in Melton Mowbray has engaged RECfinancial exclusively to recruit an experienced HR Advisor to join their team on an initial interim 3 month basis, although this has the potential to continue further, maybe even to permanent.
Being immediately available or on a very short notice period, your role will be split between 2 sites. Travel between both is ideal but not essential. Experience and attitude however is. The role will involve;
- All aspects of recruitment.
- Co-coordinating the recruitment process, from advertising through to interviewing, through to offer.
- Carry out all pre-employment checks, references, DBS checks etc
- Handling temporary agency staff
- Monitor agency staff and report to managers
- Cover all areas of Employment Relations and advice
- Support HR Business partners
- Provide advice to managers on best practice and employment guides
- Monitor and report absenteeism, review of medical details, return to work forms
- Keep up to date with current legislation
- Monitor and record annual appraisals, leavers documentation etc
- Enter all HR/Payroll information onto HR system
- Prepare new starter information
- Record sickness, staff turnover etc
- Provide support with pension queries
- Provide full HR admin support to assist with the running of HR dept
- Help organise meetings, hearings, taking minutes etc
- Be first point of contact for employees and managers
- Keep up to date with procedures and protocol
- Order and maintain stationary supplies
- Assist the Head of HR
As a candidate, you will ideally be Level 3 Diploma qualified, maybe even a member of the CIPD with English and Maths Grade C or above. You will be able to demonstrate a solid background in HR, working in a team or on your own.
Solid IT/Systems skills are essential, with the ability to use your own professional initiative.
Transport is necessary as you will be required to travel between sites.
In return, my client offers a truly inspiring work environment, generous holidays, parking, on-site facilities with the possibility of the role progressing further depending on the demands of the business.
Salary to £23k
For further information, please contact Neil@RECfinancial via email or mobile.