Temporary Field Sales Representative Motherwell
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Representative to join our fantastic company!
This role is part time working involving 2 days (based on an 8 hour working day), Monday to Friday
Temporary contract until 31st December 2021
Are you passionate and motivated?
Do you thrive on building great relationships?
Do you want to work with a diverse range of brands and retailers?
As part of the Dee Set group, Tactical Solutions are an energetic team consisting of dedicated and passionate people delivering unrivalled results and return on investment for some of the biggest brands in Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
What will I be doing?
- Depending on the number of working days agreed, it would potentially involve visiting a mix of convenience stores (independent and symbol group) and grocery retailers, working to a defined call file focusing on developing strong relationships with key decision-makers to be recognised as adding value to the store.
- Negotiating with key decision-makers to ensure and increase distribution and maximum availability through actively selling the Client's products into convenience and working in the grocery retailers to ensure distribution and maximum availability for various brands to increase sales and to gain extra space where possible
- Managing cash taken from convenience retailers and reconciling stock at cash and carry on a weekly basis.
- Be the "eyes and ears" of Tactical Solutions and its clients in-store by identifying problems, opportunities and competitor intelligence.
- Strive to "Make a Difference" for our clients by following Tactical Solutions' proven processes. Deliver a professional, efficient and effective set of calls within every sales outlet.
- Accurately record and complete all information on our bespoke tablets using our latest Drive software system.
We'd love you to join our team if you are:
- Experienced in sales or have a background in convenience or retail.
- Can commit to between an agreed 2 and 5 days per week.
- Thrive working unaided and as part of a team.
- A great communicator who loves to build credible relationships in stores.
- A passion to build brand awareness to the highest standard and to be motivated by results.
- Full current UK manual driving licence and own vehicle.
What's in it for you?
Discounted CINEWORLD Tickets
30 days holiday
Healthshield Care Plan.
If you are passionate and motivated, thrive on building great relationships in store and love to deliver results in a pacy environment, making a difference every day, this is the job for you