F&B Team Member
5 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: F&B Team Member
REPORTS TO: Assistant Manager
THREE MILE BEACH: OVERVIEW
Recently featured in ‘The Times 100 Best Trips for 2021 Worldwide’, along with other publications including Vogue, The Telegraph, Conde-Naste and Sheer-Luxe, Three Mile Beach is a is a collection of fifteen luxury self-catering beach houses nestled in Gwithian Towans on St Ives Bay. We’re on a mission to reinvent the holiday rental experience. We have the location. We have the beach houses. We now need Three Mile Beach people.
We’re on the lookout for talented people with specialist skills. That’s a given. We’re also on the hunt for teammates. Ones who muck in and help out. People who deliver cracking guest experiences and enjoy doing it. People who share ideas, chat to guests as well as teammates. If you want to be part of our fun, hard-working team who love where they work, we’d love to hear from you.
Three Mile Beach, one of the UK’s most exciting start-ups in 2021, is looking for an interesting and hardworking people to join their team. The role will focus on delivering customer service from the beach bar and drinks Tuk Tuk in our outdoor food and drink area by the beach.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has great attention to detail as well as customer service skills to help our clients coming back for more.
- Welcoming clients and explaining how service works, answering questions about menu items, ingredients, and pricing as well as taking customers' orders for food and drink
- Preparing drinks including cocktails and serving them to customers
- Running food order from the kitchen, verifying that they are correct, and serving them
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with their meals and processes orders for additional courses if necessary
- Cleaning down of bar and dining area as required
- Processing and reconciling cash and credit card payments
- Maintains familiarity with menu items, specials, and restaurant information
- Meeting with managers and Chef regularly in order to learn about menu changes and specialscas well as understanding requirements on in-house guests
SKILLS & PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- Physical Strength, Physical Stamina, Attention to Detail, Ability to Multitask, Written and Verbal Communication, Customer Service Skills, Interpersonal Communication, Teamwork, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Positive Attitude, Familiarity with Alcohol Restrictions or Laws.
- Self-motivated and adaptable, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Willing to work to departmental methods and procedures
- Be an effective team player
- Customer focused with a can-do attitude
- Willing to help with tasks outside of day to day duties
- Be able to forward plan and organise your workload.
- Full, clean driving licence