Laurus Homes has vacancies for experienced New Homes Sales Advisors to join their successful and growing team. This role will be based on site in Preston. The role may require some travelling.
We’re a very different kind of property development company. Laurus Homes is a profit-for-purpose housing development company, part of Trafford Housing Trust.
We use our profits to lend a helping hand through affordable housing and community projects. We believe everyone deserves a special place to call home. We design homes with a range of options for everyone, including shared ownership and Help to Buy schemes to help getting on the ladder that little bit easier.
With a growing new build homes programme across the North West, Laurus Homes is one of the fastest-growing housebuilders across the region. We have a commitment to deliver the highest standards of design, construction, service and a broad range of options to enable buyers to purchase their new home.
As a Sales Advisor, you will be our company ambassador, representing this exciting and growing brand. We are looking for a Sales Advisor who is adaptable, energetic, organised and with a big passion for customers.
In return, you’ll be supported and developed by your Field Sales Manager, enabling you to be the best that you can be and help to build your career and the Laurus brand.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the main duties for this role are as follows:
- Respond to all leads and enquiries and dispatch appropriate information as required within the specified timescales, as prompted by the CRM system
- Follow up leads with a view to making appointments for customers to view show homes and/or stock plots and making the most effective use of sales tools on site including interactive platforms
- To be actively involved with all parties to achieve legal completion, ensuring that properties are ready, to company standards, at handover and that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered
- Taking reservations and initiating all paperwork with speed and accuracy to support sales
- To achieve as many reservations as possible to meet or exceed sales targets
- To achieve the target price or above for each sales plot
- Ensure purchase information and customer discussions are in line with the Consumer Code
- Ensure that all potential purchasers are financially qualified as early as possible in the selling process
- Ensure all potential purchasers are scheme eligible depending on method of purchase, i.e. shared ownership homes as per the Capital Funding Guide requirements
- Liaise with purchaser, solicitors and financial advisers on a regular basis to ensure progression from reservation to exchange of contracts to legal completion runs smoothly and within defined timescales to meet or exceed targets
- Ensure the sales office, show homes, domo units, stock plots and associated gardens are well maintained, cleaned and kept up to date
Candidates must have had previous experience in a similar role. They will have proven house sales experience and will be used to a target orientated working environment. A full driving licence and car is also essential for this role. Shared Ownership experience desirable but not essential.
This role will initially be based on site in Preston however once this site is sold or as the business dictates, the successful candidate will move to a different site. The role will require travel. Please note that shift patterns and days vary according to development and as such this is subject to change.