A vacancy has arisen within the Aftermarket Wholesale business for a Regional Manager based at the Heathrow branch. The purpose of the role is to undertake all commercial and operational requirements, for both the branch and region, in order to maximise customer satisfaction and branch performance across a range of disciplines. These are inclusive of, both not restricted to, Health & Safety, Cost to Serve and Employee Development, whilst striving to achieve continued improvement with a value-added approach to outstanding customer service.
We’d like our Regional Manager to have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and have a strong customer focus with experience in driving forward change. You’ll have a pro-active, positive and challenging view on service quality and have a good understanding and commitment to the ‘Right First Time’ principles. Strong analytical skills to identify patterns in performance data is a must, as is the ability to identify/implement corrective actions.
Previous automotive or glass industry experience is highly desirable, as is experience of people management.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
Who are we?
The NSG Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of glass and glazing systems in three business areas: Architectural, Automotive and Technical Glass.
Founded in 1918, NSG acquired the leading UK-based glass manufacturer Pilkington Plc in June 2006. Today, the Company has combined sales of just over JPY 629 billion, with manufacturing operations in 28 countries, sales in 130 countries, and employs some 27,000 people worldwide.
Salary & Benefits
- Working hours are 42 hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday working
- Salary – up to £35,000 dependant on experience
- London Weighting Allowance £2,336
- 28 days holiday per annum inclusive of public holidays
- Holiday Purchase Scheme (purchase up to 5 additional days per year)
- Company Car
- Management Bonus Scheme – pays up to 10% of basic salary, based on business targets and not guaranteed
- Group Personal Pension Plan – a defined contribution scheme with Aviva with up to 8% employer contribution