Financial Accountant/Finance Business Partner
Financial Accountant/FBP. Our client, an established manufacturing organisation based in North Leicestershire is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant/Finance Business Partner to join their team on a FTC for 9/12 months. Being ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified, commercially aware and ideally available at short notice, your role will involve the following;
- Ensure the group adheres to all areas of financial compliance
- Statutory accounting for UK and overseas to ensure compliance
- Review of accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reporting
- Assisting with the production of budgets and forecasting
- Reporting and review of CAPEX and other costing standards
- Completion of payroll reconciliation and updating on the system
- Responsible for IFRS accounting to include general ledger recs
- Review and reporting for Corporation tax
- Reporting to head office and FD in a timely manner
- Supervision of a small finance team
As an individual, you will be able to demonstrate strong system skills, having working knowledge of treasury, tax and current legislation. Working to tight deadlines and working on your own initiative is essential for this role.
In return, you’ll work for a rapidly growing organisation that invest in their staff.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Neil on 07976416967 or email.