Quality Test Engineer
Proagrica Explore how you can grow The future of food sustainability is complex. That's why over 20,000 customers across five continents rely on our cutting-edge networks, workflow tools and analytics platform to drive change. The key to our success is our ability to empower people to revolutionize the agri-food and animal health supply chains. So if you bring curiosity, ambition and inventiveness, we'll help you think big, aim high, and explore more Proagrica are hiring a QA Test Engineer for our Portsmouth, Hampshire office. We are offering a Hybrid Model for remote working. Role Summary:
- Web application testing (Functional, Integration, Performance and UAT Support).
- To manage and develop both manual and automated scripts
- 5+ years' Testing experience
- Knowledge of testing methods and strategies.
- Knowledge of testing automation software.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration), Agile software development concepts and methodologies.
- Prior experience in preparing test artifacts- Test Plan, Test Case, Closure report
- Web application testing
- Web application support.
- Basic / Intermediate SQL Skills.
- Use of JIRA issue tracking system.
- Experience is using Test Management tools
- Knowledge / experience in tools such as TestCafe, K6, Postman
- API Testing
- Mobile Application / Device testing
- Developing test plans and scripts from business/technical requirements and specifications.
- Performing a wide range of test activities such as functional/non-functional, regression and performance testing.
- Analysing and recreating bugs raised by the customer.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts based on project requirement.
- Ensuring the deliverables based on QA activities
- Support during UAT execution
LNRS people are passionate about an environment focussed on innovation, real passion for our products, and teamwork, where working in an agile manner is par for the course. LNRS is part of RELX, a FTSE100 global provider of data, information and solutions for professional customers; RELX has recently been ranked by Forbes as #53 in their Top-2000 Global Employers and is also listed in Forbes Top-100 Most Innovative Businesses. Women in technology: LNRS is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 26% of our Technology workforce are women, which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring scheme for women in technology
- Women's network forum
- Regularly run events for schools girl about careers in technology to inspire the next generation of girls in tech.