The Optionis Group is currently looking for a dedicated and personable Administrator to join our team in Warrington.
What we offer:
- Progression prospects with an opportunity to forge a career within our Group.
- Comprehensive training and development to bring you up-to-speed and abreast of all changes in our industry.
- Casual dress
- Free parking
- Day off for your Birthday
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Cover
- Savings Pal benefits platform - UK's leading benefits platform (discounts, exclusive offers)
Role & Responsibilities:
As an Administrator, you will join our Parasol business which is the market-leading contractor support specialists in the UK. You'll primarily be responsible for providing comprehensive advice and support whilst building good relationships with all our customers. Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- To ensure all telephone and email inquiries (both internal and external) are resolved satisfactorily.
- Process contract assignments with a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage daily/weekly reports in a timely manner.
- To manage the expectations of all employees and agencies through effective communication and ownership.
- To work well as part of a team, be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others and contribute to building team spirit.
- To generate ideas for improvements to processes and the overall employee experience.
- To achieve individual and departmental performance targets.
- To adapt positively to change and meet the changing requirements of the work environment.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work as part of a team with active and valuable contribution.
- An understanding of and adherence to all confidentiality aspects required.
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills with experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
We are the Optionis Group, the market-leading professional services provider to contractors and small businesses, specialising in accountancy, tax, and umbrella employment solutions. We have six offices and over 450 employees across the UK, and we're still growing!