Are you a Site Manager looking for a temporary opportunity? For an experienced Site Manager who is willing to travel this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are recruiting a Retail Site Manager for a reputable Contractor to oversee refresh supermarket schemes across the Sout East.
- Sector: Site Manager (Build)
- Location: South East
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: June 2021
- Salary/Rate: Up to GBP300 a day (dependent on location)
- Randstad CPE contact: Louisa Ratcliffe (Maidstone Branch)
A stand alone Site Manager who will oversee refresh projects for a supermarket chain across the South East.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitoring subcontractor progress against programme
- Health & Safety
- Setting up the site documentation systems
- Writing reports, maintaining diaries and records
- Chairing site meetings which will include pre-start with client & contractors, weekly coordination meetings and monthly contract reviews
- Coordination of site activities including subcontractors, labour and logistics.
- Working closely with the commercial team, external design teams, Engineers and Consultants
- Providing regular progress updates and holding regular project reviews the visiting Contracts Manager
The ideal applicant:
- 5 years+ experience in a similar role
- Good eye for detail
- Strong man-management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good level of IT literacy
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.