Resourcing Recruitment Specialist
GBPCompetitive Salary + bonus + benefits
Search Consultancy is looking to build a new team within our Dunfermline office, we are looking for individuals to join our Resourcing Delivery team. You will be keen to establish a career within recruitment, building your personal brand to source and attract the top talent for our clients.
In the first instance you will resource on behalf of our Professional Services division, your team will handle roles across a variety of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Marketing, HR, Legal, Scientific, Procurement and Supply Chain and Sales. This gives you an incredibly varied portfolio of clients and candidates to work with.
Your focus is on the provision of an exceptional recruitment service, we are looking for hard-working individuals, driven and determined with the ability to build long-standing relationships with clients and candidates. You will be supported by an experienced leadership team and given extensive training throughout your career.
* Manage a portfolio of vacancies on behalf of our clients
* Liaise directly with hiring managers and decision makers to fully understand the job specification
* Write engaging job adverts and social media content to attract high calibre candidate
* Manage the recruitment process: short-list CV's, arrange and coordinate interviews, offer management etc.
* Build a candidate database in order to react quickly and effectively to urgent vacancies.
* Passionate, driven and tenacious
* Graduate calibre with strong written and verbal communication skills
* Goal orientated
* Organised and meticulous
* Career minded, hardworking and driven.
Whilst this is not a sales role this is a target driven environment and requires someone who excels under pressure and will go the extra mile for our clients and candidates.
If you are looking to step into recruitment but do not want a sales/business development role then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
What Search can offer:
* Competitive salary and bonus
* Access to a wide range of job boards and marketing team to ensure you can approach the market effectively
* Performance related awards and recognition
* Industry-leading training and professional development.
This is an immediate requirement and we are looking to hold interviews ASAP. If you would like to discuss this in more detail please contact Sarah Hall for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.