We are looking to recruit a self-employed hair stylist to join our growing team with own clientele.
This is a self-employed position, so there is no salary with this role. You get to make your own salary.
The salon is expanding and we don't want to leave you behind. we are looking to find an amazing qualified stylist to add to our team. We are now excited to welcome a self employed hair stylist to work within our busy salon, rates are negotiable and its on a percentage basis. Hours are flexible to suit the needs of the stylist.
If you are someone who can: Deliver a fun and well performed service for all clients. Achieve both personal and team targets. Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all our products and services in order to deliver exceptional services and advice to our clients. You must be motivated and enthusiastic about contributing and supporting our working team and the team responsibilities.
You must provide a full knowledge of hair care, and services offered by the salon, including cutting, colouring, shampooing. providing accurate and thorough consultations, advice to clients and customers. Handling the phone line and welcoming clients into the salon. Maintaining a clean workspace and general shop floor cleanliness.
About the role
- Welcome customers and identify their preferences by asking pointed questions
- Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to customers' face shapes and tastes
- Wash, rinse and dry clients' hair using appropriate shampoos and conditioners (e.g. for oily hair or dry scalp)
- Cut, trim and shave hair using professional equipment
- Apply a wide range of hair colouring techniques, like highlights, ombre, creative colouring and all balayage
- Form bonds with loyal customers and remember their hairstyle preferences
- Manage bookings and serve walk-ins and own clientele.
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of salon and sterilize tools, as needed.
This job was originally posted on Jora UK