Operations Manager Contract
We are looking for a seasoned Operations Manager within the Healthcare Sector to join our client in Chelmsford ,
The post-holder will lead, manage and deliver the objectives of Director of Care's portfolio in line with their strategy and business plan.
- Thepost holder will lead on multiple projects and provide strong leadership onbehalf of the Director of Care. The post will be responsible for developing, managing and delivering work streams within demandingtimeframes and budget.
- You will oversee the 'Core Team' Operations and Informatics Team and provide support and guidance.
- You will, in conjunction with the Director of Care, be responsible for overseeing the collection, reviewing, and presenting of key outcome measures and performance indices for the organisation and our regulators.
- You will drive continuous improvement by using robust data collection methods and sound analysis that will support clinical teams and improve efficiencies
- You will support the operational delivery of sound clinical governance and quality including, but not limited to, mandatory training, audit programs, Quality Improvement Projects, incident reporting and safety alerts.
- You will represent the Director of Care's office within the organisation and with external partners and be expected to have good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- You will support the clinical leads and Director of Care in the day-to-day running of the clinical services including using informatics and systems to manage rotas, plan staffing levels, and produce robust business plans.
- Demonstrable relevant experience in a healthcare or charity setting.
- Practical experience and track record in project management work and in planning and performance reporting across a complex environment.
- Demonstrable success in delivering change and performance through your management and project teams .
- Experience of dealing with complex issues in time pressured environments.
- Experience of managing and analysing data to support delivery of services and project reporting
This is a temporary vacancy over a 3 month period, therefore please only apply if you are happy to commit to a short term assignment.