Salary: Competitive, DoE
Law Business Research is an award-winning global provider of legal content and business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal and intellectual property issues at the heart of our business.
Law Business Research is committed to supporting a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sponsorship Manager who would be playing an integral part in the commercial success of the events in our existing and developing portfolio. Working closely with our editorial team, you'll be identifying and sourcing sponsorship from leading law firms, ensuring they're a natural fit with the content plans in order to maintain a high standard in our programmes. There will be international travel opportunities for this role when COVID restrictions are lifted.
What you would be doing:
- Successfully develop and secure new business for both new and existing events
- Manage your own event's targets by developing sales and marketing campaigns to meet revenue forecasts
- Work closely with the team to develop high quality, commercially successful event sponsorship models
- Work with our Publishers/ Editorial teams to ensure we maintain the high standard of our events
- Develop in-depth market and sector knowledge across our vertical publications
- Attend client meetings globally to build relationships and source new business
What we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 2 years' minimum B2B new business sales experience
- Proven track record of sales performance and client management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone, by email and in person to senior stakeholders
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve targets
- Knowledge of the legal sector or professional services is highly desirable
- International outlook
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance
To apply, please send your CV and supporting statement explaining why you are suitable for this role via the button below. We look forward to receiving your application.