Solutions Owner - Permanent/Contract Openings in UK - Remote
Title: Technical Business Analyst/Solution Owner
Location: United Kingdom (Remote)
Job Type: Permanent/Contract
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst/Solution Owner with 7+ years of experience and has a good knowledge working under Banking/E-commerce sector.
There are three primary times when a Solution Owner is engaged:
- Pre-Sales/RFP Response - supporting a Country Lead or Account Owner in developing a client-specific proposal or in responding to an RFP
- Client Implementations - updating a solution design and/or user stories in support of a specific client opportunity
- Product Initiatives - supporting a Product Manager in defining a solution and/or user stories to add new capabilities to an existing product.
All three of these activities follow a similar process:
- Engage the relevant business or client stakeholders to define the outcomes for the initiative
- Translate the outcomes into a set of Epics and User Stories that define how the outcomes will be achieved
- Work with the Architect and Technical Delivery teams to develop solution options (including a build vs buy analysis) that will deliver the required outcomes
- Develop a comparison of the solution options (Pros/Cons, Delivery Timeframes, ROMs)
- Review the solution options with the business or client stakeholders and agree on the best solution
- Work with the Product Delivery Owner to develop an implementation plan and refine the ROM for the chosen solution
- Once the initiative is approved, work with the Technical Delivery team to translate the User Stories into Technical Stories to support the required development
- Remain actively engaged during the Delivery cycle to answer questions and support User Acceptance Testing.
- Ability to understand and prioritise the requirements that have the highest value thus driving the goal of quick and continuous delivery to the client.
- Conduct discovery workshops and other requirements gathering techniques such as value stream mapping, impact mapping, process mapping and context diagrams.
- Ability to produce high quality requirements and related artefacts (user stories/customer journeys/personas with a view to produce something quick and also minimise rework.
- Ability to develop ROM and Planning Estimates that are used in making prioritisation decisions and in developing client proposals.
- Ability to persuade/influence cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders.
- Taking the product/solution from discovery through implementation with a view of delivering a minimum viable product using agile/lean/DevOps principles and approaches. Thus the ability to identify and work with the right stakeholders at the right time is the key.
- Ability to bring in the knowledge and best practices in developing product backlogs/Kanban boards etc. especially in digital product or platform development (web/mobile/data analytics/omni-channel etc.
- Ability to develop functional and non-functional requirements along with testing scenarios and expected outcomes
- Proactively evaluate current processes and systems to recommend solutions for continuous improvement.
- Ability to evaluate 3rd party solutions and evaluate their ability to deliver the required outcomes.
- Experience in Marketing Automation (MARCOMS) is required
- Experience using any Marketing tool for sending personalised marketing communications like SMS, email, push-notification to users is desired
- Should be experienced in using AWS Pinpoint, Pega and Adobe