- Provide coordination support to all members of the whole team with a focus on the Talent Acquistion Team.
- Provide general administrative support to all members of the team including but not limited to:
- Creating, formatting, proofreading and editing the team's documents including interview confirmations, offer letters and application packs.
- Managing e-mail correspondence and items of work during absence from the office
- Diary management.
- Archive recruitment documentation as directed by the team.
- Organise, update and maintain filing systems for the department, including electronic and paper files; ensuring the team has easy access to information and resources to run an effective service to members and, where appropriate, develop and implement new systems and procedures to enhance the day-to-day running of the department and the 'CandidateExperience' provided by Just Mortgages.
- Uploading interview notes, CVs and any other relevant content onto the team's recruitment database.
- Update and maintain logs of enquiries received and responses given using candidate relationship software.
- Liaise closely with all members of the recruitment team to improve administration processes and procedures
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident to "manage upwards" to senior team members
- Willingness to learn and be involved
- Minimum Requirement C or above in GCSE Maths and English
- Ability to work well within a team
- Experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated commitment to tasks and to the priorities of Spicerhaart as a business
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrates a 'sense of urgency' to complete tasks
- Highly conscientious
- Open-minded and open to change and development
- Excellent inter- and intrapersonal skills
- Highly organised a refined level of time-management
- Ability to communicate effectively with people including senior persons and commercial businesses
- Ability to work with complex information
- Ability to stay calm when under pressure
- Positive team player
- Demonstrates respect for equality of opportunity and diversity
A basic salary of GBP17,500 + commission
Office hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.00pm
Dedicated training and coaching to support your ongoing development
A chance to build on your career, providing you with opportunities to gain more experience and knowledge to help you progress to the next levelThe finer details
To be eligible to proceed in our recruitment process, you will need:
- Legal entitlement to live and work in the UK (in accordance with the Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act 2006)
- We'll need evidence of your right to work in the UK, in the form of:
- Passport/Birth Certificate
We will also need
- Proof of Address
- National Insurance
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people, and what's more, we love the differences that make each person who they are, we support you and encourage those differences, to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know and we will be happy to assist to the best of our ability - regardless of how small or large your requirement may be.
To All Recruitment Agencies:Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs.