GBP8,000 - GBP12,000 (in line with relevant apprenticeship salary band)
Are you looking for an opportunity to begin your career in Financial Services Administration and would like to be able to build up your skills, training "on the job", and learning from the best?
You don't need any specific experience for this role. You simply need to be keen to learn and have a genuinely positive attitude, coupled with excellent attention to detail. You will join as an Apprentice and will be trained up on all policies, systems and processes but will come to the role already possessing enthusiasm, drive and a thorough and attentive nature.
You will join a well-established, successful, and busy Financial Planning Team at Crewe and will undertake a range of administration duties such as:
- Dealing with a wide range of enquiries, providing a friendly and effective service to all clients and customers
- Scanning and filing post and documents using an internal management system (all training will be provided of course)
- Liaising with insurance companies and clients
- Diary management of the adviser team
- Recording and reporting data, keeping systems up to date and ensuring all correct processes are followed
- Providing a varied and effective administrative support service to the team
If you are professional, with solid IT skills, are a quick learner and have a confident telephone manner and good communication skills, this is an excellent opportunity for you to really utilise your skills and build a rewarding career.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, friendly, adaptable, and self-motivated with excellent attention to detail. You will be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and have Maths and English GCSE grade C or 5 (or equivalent) as a minimum.