AAT Accounts Assistant. Our client, one of Leicestershire most prestigious organisations is looking to recruit an experienced AAT Accounts Assistant to join their finance time on a Permanent basis. Ideally studying your AAT and having some experience within a finance environment, your role will involve the following;
- Inputting of supplier invoices on to the system
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintenance of supplier standing data
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries
- Previous experience and a good working knowledge of accounting routines is essential. Microsoft Office would be advantageous.
- You will also assist the Group Accountant and Management team in other ad-hoc duties where required.
- Ideally, you will be enthusiastic, well organised, diligent, and able to work to strict deadlines whilst paying attention to detail and working both as an individual and as part of a small team.
In return, my client offers a superb opportunity for someone wanting to start a career in Finance and with a company known for its' reputation. Full study support, a generous package and on the job training will be given.
For further information, please call Neil on 07976416967 or apply via email