BI Analyst (Reporting)
I am currently recruiting for a BI Analyst (Reporting) with for a well-established organisation in Leeds.
My client are currently undergoing the largest digital transformation in their history and as part of the growth of their IT function they are looking to hire a BI Analyst (Reporting). The growth of the data and analytics team is seen as a key part of the growth strategy.
Location: Leeds, split between office based and remote working
Salary: Up to GBP34,500 + package
- Support the gathering of detailed/insightful reports based on data from across the organisation
- Helping with the migration of reports from Legacy reporting solutions to the current platform
- Work with stakeholders across the business to create compelling reports
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- Strong Excel experience
- Strong SQL experience
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Experience of SAP BI Suite would be advantageous
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to this advert and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.