Stock Controller/Purchasing Assistant
Tucker French Ltd, a Plumbing & Heating Merchants with branches in London and the Home Counties, are currently recruiting for a Stock Controller/Purchasing Assistant based in our Head Office in Epsom, Surrey
- Help to manage the company database.
- Create and order both new and existing products.
- Help maintain the stock levels across a 10 branch multi-depot business.
- Transfer stock within the branches.
- Liaise with senior managers to coordinate PI stock counts.
- In addition, so much more.
- Must have a high level of computer competence.
- Experience in stock control and/or purchasing.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Should be organised and be able to multitask.
- Must have an analytical approach to problem solving.
This role is for immediate start and working 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm).
Salary is negotiable. We offer 4 weeks paid holiday plus bank/public holidays and the chance to join a pension scheme.