Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant, Glasgow, GBP25K - GBP30K DOE
You are looking for an opportunity that enables you to expand your accounts experience whilst gaining valuable exposure to day-to-day operations from within a central finance team.
You are dedicated to your professional studies and career advancement and want to secure a role that offers clear progression and support for personal development.
You have a strong work ethic and thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment. You are excited by the prospect of cross-functional collaboration and the opportunity to apply yourself to specific projects.
HRC is working with a market-leading organisation that are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, hybrid working and ongoing support for professional studies.
What will the day to day look like?
- Assisting with the production of accurate management accounts including commentary
- Variance analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Liaising with other finance teams and departments through the organisation
- Ongoing process improvement
- Assisting with regular project work
- Presenting accounts to senior management
- Reviewing statutory and regulatory changes and responding to their impact on the business
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must be part qualified, ACCA or equivalent
- You must be deadline driven, able to handle multiple workloads and work to tight time frames
- Possessing strong organisational and time management skills
- A motivated, proactive, and personable individual with the ability to resolve issues on an ongoing basis
- Proficient with Excel (essential)
Please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.