Learning and Development Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Manager to join a growing service sector business based in Manchester. Working as part of the wider HR team this is a brand new role that the successful candidate will be able to put their own stamp on. You will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of the CPD framework that will support the business in achieving their people strategy.
Some of the key areas of responsibility will include:
- Working with the Head of HR to design, plan and deliver a range of engaging learning courses and content to support business needs
- Establishing and developing relationships with key stakeholders to ensure smooth running of L&D projects across the business
- Managing all internal and external staff development, implementing policies and processes to ensure business priorities are met and development opportunities are consistent across the organisation
- Promoting a culture of learning and continued professional development
- Along with the wider Human Resources department identifying gaps and further training and development needs within the organisation through job analysis, appraisals and consultations with key stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with external suppliers
- Increasing leadership capability at every level through the development and implementation of high-quality programmes designed to build competency and capability
- Developing and implementing an evaluation strategy that measures and monitors the effectiveness of key organisational development and learning activities
- Managing the apprentice levy to aid learning and development and maximising the levy spend
- Supporting the HR team on the design, ongoing development and implementation of the On-Boarding process
If you are well-organised with extensive learning and development experience, and can demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Please note my client has a Head Office based in Manchester City Centre; they are currently home-working on a full time basis but the plan is to bring in a hybrid working model where there will be some presence required in the office alongside lots of opportunity to work from home.