Senior Customer Service Administrator
I am working exclusively with a Newton Aycliffe client as they are recruiting for a Senior Customer Service Executive to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will join an established team of customer service executives providing effective and proactive customer service to our clients. The ideal candidate will be experienced in a customer focussed role and be able to demonstrate the skills required to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Providing telephone and email support to clients
- Data input and pricing
- Customer follow up to exceptional standard
- Process and report service failures
- Process and communicate additional charges with effective customer communication
- Internal management of costs
- Customer account management
- Producing sales quotations
- Setup of customer accounts
- Manage the successful completion of daily customer service tasks
- Assist in the development of the Customer Services Department's capability and competency.
- Have previous experience in a customer service or customer facing role
- Have a high level of numeracy
- Have a high level of IT skills
- Have outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
- Effective at time management
- Able to multitask, have the ability to prioritise and be effective at problem-solving
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Be organised and able to work on your own initiative
The hours of work will be 40 hours per week Monday to Friday covering the hours of 08.00 - 17.30hrs.