Senior Lettings Negotiator
Our client is a leading and long-standing estate agency with an impressive network of offices that specialises in residential sales and lettings. The lettings business levels are expanding; therefore, our client is looking to recruit a high-calibre Lettings Negotiator to join the friendly and busy team in Weybridge.
The successful candidate will have had exposure to high-end clientele and ideally have at least 2 years' experience within the industry. The company deal predominantly in the 'top end' of the market so you will need to have the gravitas to be effective and successful in this arena.
This award-winning company is looking to recruit an exceptional individual with first-class customer service skills in order to uphold its enviable reputation.
Responsibilities will include:
• Efficiently dealing with landlord and tenant enquiries
• Visiting all properties available to let within 24 hours of instruction
• Registering applicants on the phone and walk-ins
• Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
• Feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
• Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
• Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
• Assisting in preparing new properties for marketing
• Assisting with marketing and advertising, canvassing for new properties
• Informing lettings manager of any problems which need attention.
• At least 2 years' experience within residential lettings
• Lettings valuation experience - beneficial
• Excellent written and communication skills
• The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
• Happy to take the initiative
• Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Knowledge of Weybridge and the surrounding area - preferred
• Full UK clean driving licence.
The company is offering a basic salary of up to GBP18,000, with an on target earnings figure between GBP35,000 and GBP40,000. A company car will also be provided.