Senior / Lead HR Advisor
Conundrum is an independent, bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy with an exciting and high profile national client base. We specialize in building close working partnerships with entrepreneurial commercial SMEs across a variety of sectors. We're a hands-on team, really getting to know the people and businesses we work with to offer dedicated HR support that suits what our clients actually need and helps both people and business flourish.
We're now growing our small team to meet ambitious plans for the future of Conundrum.
As Lead HR Advisor you will initially work closely with our MD, who currently acts as Lead HR Advisor/Consultant for our clients, with a view to taking over the HR Lead position for select clients.
You will quickly build strong, trusted relationships within our client businesses both in-person and remotely, working directly with managers and individuals at all levels. Offering guidance and supporting commercial decision-making, you'll effectively lead all aspects of HR management for them (supported by dedicated HR & Recruitment Executives with Conundrum). For the right person some business development will be involved, and there will be excellent opportunities to develop your career.
You will need:
- Significant experience of working within an HR environment, preferably within commercial SMEs
- Thorough commercial understanding, with the ability to help businesses assess options and risk whilst balancing the 'human' aspects of difficult situations
- Knowledge of business development within HR/recruitment sectors would be an advantage
- To be a confident and polished communicator who enjoys building strong relationships and engaging with individuals at the highest level within different businesses
- To be a 'doer,' with a proactive approach. This is a true generalist, hands-on role and the ability to manage, prioritise and delegate your workload will be key.
- CIPD qualifications would be ideal, or equivalent experience with the ambition to become CIPD qualified
The role will involve visiting clients on-site 2 or 3 days per week, primarily in London, with flexibility to work from home or in-office for the remainder of the week.
In return we offer:
- Competitive, negotiable salary
- Great benefits including 33 days holiday (inc. bank hols), matched pension contributions up to 6% and flexible working arrangements
- A fun, hard-working and supportive environment within a small friendly team
- The opportunity to utilize and develop your HR knowledge from 'Day 1', gaining commercial experience and a unique insight across a variety of fascinating industries
- Excellent future prospects.
When applying please include a cover note with your current remuneration details or salary expectations.
Conundrum is an equal opportunities employer.