After Effects/Motion graphics designer/ animator, Internal Agency 368,
368: the in-house Agency
To make an impact that matters, have an idea that matters.
Like many of today's most successful businesses, Deloitte's finest creative output now comes from within.
368, our in-house agency, are a team of strategists, creatives, filmmakers, developers, event specialists, and more. We work together to create everything from brilliant brand campaigns to beautifully designed bid materials.
Our aim is to create the strategy, ideas and executions that set our brand apart as a world-leader.
Our firm's projects are as diverse and impactful as they come, from tackling the climate crisis, to innovating new technology products. In 368, our role is to help share these incredible stories, bringing them to life via integrated solutions that are as creatively effective as our clients are diverse.
Our Northern hub
Our ambition is for in-house to rival traditional agencies by blending creativity with innate knowledge of our brand, our clients and our business.
In order to achieve this, 368 is evolving. As we further invest in our creative, digital and client service capabilities, we need the brightest, most dynamic and ambitious creative talent available to join us.
That's why we have identified the North of England, specifically Leeds, as the location to base our new creative hub. An already thriving eco-system of creativity, we believe that Leeds is the place which perfectly matches our ambition to create an award-winning, market-leading centre of excellence.
This is an opportunity to join a new agency with a fast-growing creative department dedicated to promoting both the brand and different businesses within Deloitte. It's a role for people who like solving B2B problems and challenges in creative ways, people who can come up with simple and elegant motion graphic solutions within our brand guidelines and tell stories that are clear, confident and human. You will be expected to come up with ideas and design animations/graphics/infographics to a high standard and be able articulate your thinking with enthusiasm and energy to stakeholder clients
This is a role which would suite someone who is highly motivated, who is passionate about exploring new and exciting ways to tell stories and communicate (often quite complicated) information through a range of animations styles, and who is inventive and personable. The role offers variety and the opportunity to push creativity in new and exciting ways. We are on a journey to raise standards across every aspect of our creative output and win major brand and advertising awards
Responsibilities of the role
• Focused on creating impactful animations/motion graphics that stand out from the mass of content that is awash with corporate, vanilla communications. Many video animations are used by the business to bring factual information to life. You will need create stories that engage from the outset and land key messages in ways that create 'lean forward moments' and maintain interest.
• Skills in design and scripting are important as well as a hunger to push the boundaries of creativity, working with other members of the team to ensure our work can win awards and reflect the energy, diversity and professionalism of the Deloitte brand.
• You will be working on a range of projects across all the company's stakeholder clients. These include campaign films (like commercials), animated graphics for websites, internal communications which appear on screens externally and within the company that talk about specific initiatives, projects and global communications.
• Increasingly we are exploring how to visualize data with animations that look stunning. We believe there's a huge opportunity to develop some distinctive styles of animated graphics which we can use across a wide range of communications across all areas of business covered by 368.
• You will work as part of a team of creatives to create defining (and award winning) work
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full time basis.
Your professional experience
• A background in creative advertising/design
• Experience in creating imaginative motion graphics/ animation conception
• Strong graphic design, direction and storytelling experience
• Exciting, eye-catching engaging ideas for social media
• Collaborative working with our internal client and agency teams
• Quality control. You will ensure your work is designed to a high standard and aligns with our brand.
• Communication skills. Talking about your ideas with passion and energy but also directing people with empathy and patience
• The path to great work is often bumpy. We want tenacious people who believe in what they do, who can inspire others to go along with their thinking.
Skills and Capabilities
• Adobe Creative Suite/Premier/ After Effects etc. skills
• Strong graphic design skills
• A team player who is keen and hungry for success
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• A strong and articulate communicator
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.