Conceptual Creative Senior Copywriter , Internal Agency 368, Clients &
This is an opportunity to join a new agency with a fast-growing creative department dedicated to promoting both the brand and different businesses within Deloitte. In a traditional agency this role would be called an Art Director, but we're not a traditional agency. It's a role for people who like solving B2B problems and challenges in creative ways, people who can look at often complex, lengthy chunks of text and articulate them clearly, confidently and in a way that feels human. It would suit someone who is highly motivated, who is passionate about creative ideas and who is inventive and personable. The role offers variety and the opportunity to push creativity in new and exciting ways. We are on a journey to raise standards across every aspect of our creative output and win major brand and advertising awards.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
• Focused on ideating and writing across all areas of business covered by 368. These include videos for events, presentations and content; digital coms including websites, banners, mobile; reports, invitations, brochures; social media.
• Working with designers and as part of bigger teams to create defining (and award winning) work.
• Ideation for brand campaigns and specific projects that need multiple executions aligned with a big idea
• Scriptwriting. Experience in writing impactful film ideas (to a range of budgets) that resonate in ways that drive engagement and response. You will need to have imaginative storytelling skills, and ability to solve challenges laterally.
• Short and long copy. Restructuring copy to make it more relevant and engaging, human and award winning
• Collaborative working with our internal client and agency teams
• Quality Control. Checking copy for grammar, punctuation and communication hierarchy
• Managing, nurturing and inspiring more junior members of the team.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time / part-time basis. Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
• This role requires a solid background in creative advertising/design agencies
• Great script writing skills for TV and video content as well as print (advertising, brochures, DM) and digital experience (email marketing, website content, social media and video)
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• A strong and articulate communicator
Your service line: Enabling Functions
At Deloitte, we're all about making an impact that matters, together. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000 strong Enabling Functions teams. With our combined specialist skills and business partnering expertise, we provide all the essential strategy, support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. So not only will you be providing world-class support to our internal clients, you'll be making an impact for all the hugely influential organisations Deloitte works with too.
Covering all our distinct areas: Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Central Business Services, National Quality & Risk Management, Technology & Digital Services, and Real Estate, the opportunities here are vast. And what's more, you can grow your career in whatever direction you choose. We'll support you all the way.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm.
The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.