Do you have all round experience within product marketing?
Do you have excellent copywriting skills?
If so, I may just have your next career move.
I am supporting a family run business based in North Oxfordshire, that has just celebrated 100 years in Business and are going from strength to strength every year with some amazing plans for the next 3 years.
They are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to deliver an agreed marketing plan and oversee the day-to-day marketing by developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns across all channels.
This role will include.
- Development and coordination of marketing communication material including product brochures, promotional literature and flyers, POS and packaging, advertising material for print and web and graphic material for exhibitions and events.
- Liaising with PR Agency and generating PR across all types of trade and consumer media including national, regional, specialist publications and the internet.
- Writing and maintaining content for Ecommerce brand websites including blogs, enewsletters and gardening tips.
- 5years+ experience within a similar role and hold a Degree or equivalent in Marketing.
- Marketing through the retail channel with ideally internal and agency development
- Competent and proactive communicator at all levels.
- Ability to develop and build relationships.
- Effective project management skills with an organised and flexible approach.
- Proven performance in achieving tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, confident, innovative, and creative with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Excellent team player but with the confidence to take the lead and take ownership of projects.
- Excellent copywriting skills are essential paying particular attention to detail.
- Effective understanding of new technologies and how to apply them.
- Proven negotiation skills to achieve cost savings and timescales.
This is a full-time permanent role. The hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.00pm
The interview process is two stage, First stage will be via Teams and the Second interview will consist of a short prestation.
If you are interested, please get in contact with