We have an exciting new role, exclusive to Henlee, working for a niche SME based in Greenford.
Supporting the Head of HR, you will provide day to day HR support to the business, covering a diverse range of generalist disciplines, including; recruitment, employee benefits and general HR administration, whilst delivering a consistent HR service to staff and management, in line with the company's business and HR strategy.
Specific duties will include;
- Assisting with recruitment and orienting new employees through interview to induction, managing any related documentation; job offers, terms & conditions of employment, references and DBS checks.
- Maintain HR records across the entire employee life cycle; new recruits, transfers, salary increases, performance appraisals, holiday & sick day tracking, absences and exit interviews and terminations.
- Assist with the administration of the payrolls.
- Administer the employee benefits programme
- Provide support with employee relations investigations
- Manage the work experience programme.
- Provide up to date information on company policies and procedures to staff
- Any other ad hoc duties or projects when directed.
Suitable applicants must possess experience of working in a similar, broad-ranging, HR generalist role and be able to adapt to changing priorities, react effectively under pressure and multi-task.
You must be a strong communicator at all levels of seniority, flexible in approach to work and a team player, with an ability to work under your own initiative. Strong reporting and Excel skills are also highly desirable.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the UK.