Home Viewings Guide - Western Road, Brighton
The Leaders Romans Group is one of the UK's largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands include Leaders, Romans, Boyer, Revolution, Dunlop Heywood, Moginie James, Outlook Property, Scott Fraser, Bode and 360 Maintenance. All of these brands are supported by a Central Services team.
Backed by leading private equity firm Bowmark Capital we have a network of 180 branches across the company and employ 2000 people. LRG team memebers are experienced in the industry and within their local marketplace. They provide an efficient, friendly and professional services to landlords, tenants and their advisors.
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. These allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by the Leaders Romans Group (LRG).
By joining the Leaders Romans Group, you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
- Competitive Salary and On Target Earnings
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to GBP400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
As a Home Viewings Guide you will be responsible for showing properties positively to achieve lets.
You will also be responsible for???
- Ensuring properties are secure after showings
- Report on any need for repairs or lack of security at properties, returning keys immediately after each showing
- Qualify applicants to assess their financial status prior to arranging viewings
- Promote Properties and services effectively to achieve targets
- Feed back to the relevant managers / consultants on applicants' needs and add notes to our in house systems
Required Skills and Experience
To succeed you will possess outstanding communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner.
You will also???
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for working in the property industry.
- Possess a confident, positive approach and deliver great customer service
- Present the company in a professional manner
- Have a full driving licence and a flexible attitude
GBP16,000 basic, GBP4,000 commission (GBP20,000 per annum)
8:45am - 6pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 9am - 5pm with a day off in lieu in the week.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call or email the recruitment department via .
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. We wish you every success with your job search.