HR Officer, Swindon, Full time
HR Advisor, Swindon, Temporary Role
Hays Human Resources are currently recruiting for a well-known organisation within the central Swindon area. This assignment is initially for 6 months but has the possibility to extend. This is a Swindon based role, with some home-based working. Full time equivalent salary will be GBP25,000. This is a full-time position with the working hours being 9am - 5pm with 1 hour of unpaid lunch.
Your new role
You will be reporting into the HR Business Partner and line management of a HR Administrator. The key responsibility of this role is being the bridge between the HR Department and the wider business. You will be responsible of building lasting relationships, with the aim of working in total collaboration. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage HR Caseloads, following all caseloads from start to finish and escalate when required
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders within the organisation
- Advising on organisation's policies and procedures
- Follow guidance and safeguarding clearance
- Absence management, be responsibilities for reporting, analysis and assisting with absence management to employees and management teams
- Payroll - Assist with the payroll administration
- Support monthly meetings within HR team, help with agendas and strategies
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have a can-do attitude and have experience of hand's on HR operational delivery of work. You will have ideally worked within the public sector, but this is not essential. You will have a solid, proven experience working at HR Advisory level, with a background of ER caseload.
- Working knowledge of high compliance (Enhanced DBS, referencing, etc)
- Confident MS Officer user
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of HR policies and experience of advising organisation against policies
What you need to do now
Due to the urgent requirement, you must be immediately available and happy to stay for the duration of the post. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please call or email Jessica Bellis Hays Swindon for further information.