Trainee HR Assistant
Consult are proud to be partnered with an independent dental care provider with practices throughout the UK in their search for high-calibre professional to join them as a Trainee HR Assistant in their East Croydon offices.
You will be a highly motivated, approachable individual with a real can-do attitude and looking for a long-term role.
- Process contracts of employment for new hires
- Collect and process all new starter paperwork
- Respond to all resignation letters and administer the exit process for all leavers
- Manage administration for employee probation periods, ensuring appropriate records and confirming outcome of probation
- Process all benefits to payroll following completion of probation
- Support with projects relating to on boarding, candidate experience and recruitment
- Ad Hoc tasks as required
- Good level of computer proficiency, with experience in Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong intellect, ability to work with verbal & numerical issues.
- Discreet & Confidential
- Friendly & approachable personality
- Calm, self-motivated and customer orientated
- Proactive, conscientious and a can-do attitude
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.