An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a progressive and unique business based in Canterbury.
This role offers candidates the opportunity to continue with their Accountancy development, whilst working within a very friendly team.
Although this is a varied Accountancy based role, there is a high element of Payroll involved too.
The successful candidate will already be AAT Qualified and keen to progress with further qualifications.
- Payroll (basic understanding of payroll is essential)
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Office Administration
- Data input
- Bank Reconciliations
- At least 18 months working within a fast paced finance function.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Payroll
- Studying towards your AAT
This role is for a an immediate start!